Ps5 Dualsense Controller 4x Back Button Mod Kit Rise4 Rubberized White
With this kit you can easily turn your existing controller for PS5 into a professional e-sport gamepad with an additional 4 remap buttons.
Secure Payments - We are partnered with Payfast for ultra safe and secure transactions
Insured Delivery - We will send your order insured for extra peace of mind
Local Stock - All of our stock is held locally so no long waits for international delivery
White Rubberized Grip Programable Rise4 Remap Kit With Upgrade Board + Redesigned Back Shell + 4 Back Buttons For PS5 Controller BDM-010 & BDM-020
The UPGRADED remap kit (RISE4) for PS5 controller is finally here!
With the latest RISE4 remap kit, the 15 function buttons of the controller can be remapped to the 4 paddle buttons.
Prepared for e-Sport Tournaments:
1. The RISE4 Remap Kit for PS5 is an evolutionary upgrade kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing controller.
2. The RISE4 remap kit includes a remap board, 1 FPC for BDM-010 020 and an upgrade back shell with 4 additional ergonomic buttons attached.
3. Rubberized handle grips can enhance hand feeling and get a better grip on your controller.
4. With this kit, you can easily turn your existing controller for PS5 into a professional e-sport gamepad with an additional 4 programable remap buttons.
5. This remap upgrade solution gives you a competitive edge in Online Gaming and Tournaments, and totally legal.
6. You can remap 15 buttons to the 4 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.
7. It’s a huge advantage for you because you don’t need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like face buttons during fast FPS or shooter games.
1. Controller NOT included.
2. The RISE4 Remap kit is compatible with PS5 controller BDM-010 (CFI-ZCT1*) and BDM-020 (CFI-ZCT1*A), not fit for other controllers (Please check the model number on bottom shell or motherboard model before purchase).
3. You need to take apart your controller for installation, high hands-on skills required.
4. Soldering optional. If you don’t need the L3, R3 and touchpad button can be remapped, soldering is not necessary.
5. Get an installation video guide on YouTube by searching "eXtremeRate RISE4 Remap Kit for PS5".
On-the-fly Buttons Remapping:
1. Just press and hold the Set button on the back for 3 seconds to enter the button programming mode.
2. You can activate the remap program during the game and assign maximum 15 buttons (X, O, Triangle, Square, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, L3, R3 and Touchpad Button ) to the back buttons.
1* RISE4 remap board
1* L1L2 & R1R2 FPC cable
1* Re-designed back shell
1* K1&K2&K3&K4 back buttons attachment
1* Cross Screwdriver
1* Prying Tool
Note: The controller and other parts are not included!
Warranty Notice : Please note the plastic paddles are not covered for breakage . They don't usually break , but if too much pressure is exerted on them , or the controller is dropped , they will break
No customer reviews for the moment.