Ps5 Dualsense Back Button Mod Kit Rubberized Black
With this kit you can easily turn your existing controller for PS5 into a professional e-sport gamepad with an additional 2 remap buttons.
Secure Payments - We are partnered with Payfast for ultra safe and secure transactions
Insured Delivery - We will send your order insured for extra peace of mind
Local Stock - All of our stock is held locally so no long waits for international delivery
Rubberized Black Rise Remap Kit With Upgrade Board + Redesigned Back Shell + Back Buttons For PS5 Controller
Prepared for e-Sport Tournaments:
1. The RISE Remap Kit for PS5 is an evolutionary upgrade kit that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing controller.
2. The RISE remap kit includes a remap board and an upgrade back shell with 2 additional ergonomic buttons attached. With this kit you can easily turn your existing controller for PS5 into a professional e-sport gamepad with an additional 2 remap buttons.
3. This remap upgrade solution gives you a competitive edge in Online Gaming and Tournaments, and totally legal.
4. You can remap 15 buttons to the 2 additional buttons which will be pressed by your middle fingers.It’s a huge advantage for you because you don’t need to move off the sticks and triggers to access other buttons like face buttons during fast FPS or shooter games.
On-the-fly Buttons Remapping:
Just press and hold the Set button on the back for 3 seconds to enter the button setting mode.You can activate the remap mode during the game and assign a maximum of 15 buttons (X, O, Triangle, Square, Up, Down, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, L3, R3 and Touchpad Button ) to the back buttons.
1* RISE remap board
1* Re-designed back shell
1* K1&K2 back buttons attachment
1* Prying Tool1* Cross Screw Driver
1. The Controller is NOT included.
2. Compatible with PS5 controller Led Kit & Clicky Trigger Kit.
3. You need to take apart your controller for installation, basic hand-on skills required.
4. Soldering optional. If you don’t need the L3, R3 and touchpad buttons can be remapped, soldering is not necessary.
No customer reviews for the moment.